Pages

11 March 2013

It's time to go...

For several months I have written my posts on Blogger.com. I am thankful for all of the people that showed me how to work the site and those that encouraged me to write.

It is with only a little sadness that I am leaving Blogspot to move to Wordpress. The reason behind the move is because there are some things that Wordpress offers and Blogspot does not. It is not a bad thing and I will probably double post for a short period of time but then will eventually phase out the Blogspot site.

I would appreciate it if you would continue to follow me on the Wordpress site (Instinctsurvivalist.wordpress.com)

Thank you again and look forward to seeing you there. I think you will like the change. Feel free to comment on this or the other site.

Until then,
Use your instincts to survive

No comments:

Post a Comment